About Baldwin Gilman
Baldwin Gilman LLC began as Baldwin & Associates in 1980. Led by Keith Baldwin, the firm became one of Greater Cincinnati’s leading professional search and executive recruiting firms. In February 2004, the business was purchased by Tom Gilman, a former Deloitte senior partner, and was renamed Baldwin Gilman LLC.
With significant backgrounds in management consulting, Baldwin Gilman is deeply committed to operating with the utmost integrity, national firm best practices and true professionalism; it sets us apart from the traditional recruiting firm mold. We are your partner. We are your advocate. We represent your company as you would (an extension of you). We have a genuine interest in your business and our entire team is dedicated to helping you hire the best people for long-term success.
For over 30 years, companies have trusted that we have the expertise, extensive professional and personal networks, outstanding teamand search savvy required to help you hire the candidate with the greatest chance of long-term success. We offer an array of services and exceptional expertise to ensure the investment you make in working with us to hire the right person is a smart one.
Message from Tom Gilman, CEO
"The recruiting landscape has changed quite a bit in the last decade, as new technologies have emerged and employers (and candidates) have become more sophisticated in the search process. We also know the business of recruiting, and the businesses for which we recruit. We’ve “been there, done that” so to speak so we know what it takes to be successful in the roles and companies we recruit for.
We continue to add value to the services we provide. For example, in 2009 we rolled out the bg Behavioral Assessment, which enables us to ensure that we identify candidates who have the qualifications AND the behavioral characteristics needed to succeed long term. We have expanded our "social" networks into Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. We will continue to use these tools to provide more value for you.
We want to continue to add value and services that you need and want so if you have an idea for us, please let us know. We look forward to working with you soon. Sincerely - Tom”
Awards and Achievements
- CEO Tom Gilman named 2010 Second Act Honoree by the Cincinnati Business Courier
- United Way’s LIVE United 100 – sixth out of 100 companies in the Greater Cincinnati area for our per capita contributions to the United Way (December 2009)
- Selected by Cincinnati Business Courier as one of 2006 “Fast 55” — the Tri-state’s fastest growing private companies
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since April 2008 (A Rating)
Our company and our employees are avid supporters of the community and a host of non-profit organizations including:
- United Way (a LIVE United 100 designee – 2010 and 2009)
- Check Your Genes
- Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra
- Cincinnati Works
- Clifton Cultural Arts Center
- Coalition for a Drug Free Greater Cincinnati
- Crayons to Computers
- Dress For Success
- The Goering Center for Family & Private Business
- Health Improvement Collaborative of Greater Cincinnati
- Hoxworth Blood Center
- Hyde park Center for Older Adults
- Impact Autism
- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Kentucky Symphony Orchestra
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Madisonville Education and Assistance Center (MEAC)
- Reading for Life, Inc.
- St. Vincent de Paul Society
- Tender Mercies
- Union Institute and University
- Visions Community Services
- Welcome House Outreach
- Wesley Chapel Mission Center
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Employers Resource Association